1. Take a self portrait of yourself doing your best secret agent impression.
What evil lurks in the hearts of men? Only the Shadow knows…or the shadowy, partially obscured figure dressed like a sekrit agent from an old 50's B movie…I'm passing the uber-secret crossword puzzle to my invisible government contact in this photo. Please note I had already completed photo scavenger hunt topic #2 at the time of this photo.
2. Show us the most delicious thing that you can prepare in your kitchen in under 90 seconds.
Ross' Extra-Delicious Manhattan Recipe
1 part whiskey (Black Label optional, but highly recommended)
1/2 part sweet vermouth
2 maraschino cherries
Ice to suit
Stir and sip, repeat when you hit bottom
I swear I wasn't copying crankypants on this one! I made and drank this one long before I saw her post!
3. Take a picture of a tattoo or piercing on your body. If you don't have either, show us where you want one and tell us what you plan to get. If you're against body modification or are just not interested, take a picture of your thumb.
This is a slightly-weird angle of my one and only tattoo. I got it after I had graduated college and joined the working world, and was completely sober at the time. I had started off with an idea of what I wanted, combined it with some flash I saw at the tattoo parlor, helped the artist fine-tune it to my liking, and just went for it. I highly recommend Skin Funk Tattoo in New York, if you're ever up that way and looking for some new ink.
4. Show us something that could only exist in [where you live].
Only in North Carolina can you find Big Tobacco manufacturing facilities hand-in-hand with acres and acres of cow-pastures. These fields are all owned by Philip Morris, who has a facility somewhere back there on-site.
Note: North Carolina's unofficial state motto is: Remember, Tobacco is a Vegetable!
5. Create a sculpture of a pig out of unconventional materials (don't use clay or play doh, etc.) and show it to us.
Meet Gerald the soda-pig (not to be confused with Spider-Pig). Born 11:22 AM, August 18th, 2007, Gerald consists of:
1 caffeine-free diet pepsi can
4 sheet-metal screws
1/2 sheet of pink paper
2 pieces of scotch tape
1 pink-vinyl coated paper-clip
Ink from a Sharpie
A whole lot of TLC
Unfortunately, Gerald suffered a bad accident involving a recycling bin, and is no longer with us. He is survived by his littermates Geraldine and Harold, both of whom declined to be pictured here.